Smart City Solutions
Become a smart city, creative and sustainable
Smart city solutions : connected sensors
which manage your car parks in an intelligent and interactive way.
Parking is a crucial part of urban movement which is at the heart of economic and ecological balance !
Spend less time looking and more time enjoying the city.
Reduce gas emissions and facilitate parking.
This is innovation supporting sustainable mobility for the smart cities of the future !
vehicle has paid the parking fee
vehicle has not paid the parking fee
Low Payment rates
- 15%payment rates
- 25% to 40%of city and shopping area traffic looking for a place to park
- 30 mnon average to find a place to park in the city and its shopping areas
- Regular and non-targeted traffic warden rounds
- Mis-use of designated parking spaces (delivery, reduced mobility, buses, …)
Increased payment rates
- 55%payment rates
- Traffic is fluidified in the city and shopping areas
- qq mnLess time spent looking for a place to park (urban parking guidance)
- Virtual parking tickets
- Remote extension of parking duration
- Traffic warden duties are optimised and targeted
- Improved parking and better use of public areas (over staying vehicles)
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions due to traffic pollution
- Better management of designated parking spaces (identification/authentification, reservation, alerts,subscriptions, …)
- Change in pricing policy (pay by minute is possible …)
Other uses for our Smart City solutions
Become a Smart City with OneSitu’s intelligent and connected solutions
Intelligent and connected mangement of delivery areas
- Rationalisation, optimisation of deliveries, flow pooling
- Identification and validation of delivery drivers
- Improved parking and use of public delivery areas
- Less noise pollution and cardon emissions and improved image of urban logistics
More services available for users of reduced mobility spaces
- Real time visualisation of availble spaces
- Booking solution
- Beneficiary identification and verification
- Improved parking and use of public space for people with reduced mobility
- Reduced noise pollution and carbon emissions, increased acceptance of handicaps