Indoor Parking Solutions
Find out more about oneSITU’s Indoor parking solution
to optimize your elevated or indoor car park
A wireless guidance system
to lead drivers to the last available parking spaces
in elevated and indoor car parks
Detect & count
Our wireless sensors calculate in real-time the occupancy of each parking space.
They can also count vehicles entering and leaving by entrance or by level.
Inform & Guide
The various dynamic display panels show the number of available spaces in real time, by level and/or by aisle.
Our integrated LED sensors make it easier to identify available and occupied parking spaces.
Supervise & analyse
Our management system lets you monitor your car park’s activity in real time. An economic and technical alternative for an existing car park with a specific configuration.
- A wireless system which detects and guides to parking spaces. The architecture is simplified, autonomous and can be detached at any time.
- If a sensor is faulty or a battery needs changing, it can be simply changed on site.
That’s innovation !
Reliable and efficient
- Reliable, strong and waterproof sensors, with or without LEDs.
- Magnetic or hybrid detection using a magnetic nano radar
- Excellent detection rates >= 99,5%
- Transmission availability rates > 99%
- A robust proprietary radio protocol with an ultra-low power design
- Une solution d’affichage dynamique performante, autonome et écologique
- Battery life of up to 5 years
- A remote management system based on a SaaS solution
Non-intrusive and deployable at any time
- Sensors are quickly glued to the pavement.
- Une alternative économique et technique à un parking existant disposant d’une configuration particulière.
How much would each indoor parking space cost ?
You’ll need to give us some information in order to use our online stimulator
Number of spaces
Number of stages
Type of sensors
Cost per space
OneSitu PaaS Contract
Cost to build these
This simulation is an estimation, for information purposes only and has no commercial value. A site visit, a ground plan of your car park, an analysis of incoming and outgoing traffic flow and an implementation study for the dynamic parking guidance system are required to obtain a full costing.
Obtain a detailed study (back to the contact page)
Other possible applications
Designated spaces and reservations
Inform your clients about specific parking spaces (electric, family, reduced mobility,...).
A technical management solution for shared car parks and VIP spaces.> More information about this concept